AV forums, along with professional and user reviews are pretty good sources of information about the performance of audio equipment, but they all miss an important ingredient – your ears.
Most of our Chase HT-brand products, (“Product”), include a thirty (30) day In-Home Trial ("Trial") in the continental U.S., following your purchase of the Product (Product exclusions will be noted on the product pages). A pair of our PRO or SHO High Efficiency Monitors will have a sixty (60) day Trial period. One Product (as defined below in the “fine print”) at a time, either a pair of speakers or a single subwoofer, can be in your home for a Trial.
Auditioning a Product at your own pace, with your favorite movies and music, with your own AV gear, in your own room, allows you to make a much more informed decision than reading reviews or spending an hour at a local store!
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your Product, (but we’re pretty confident that you will be), you must begin the return process within thirty (30) days or sixty (60) days, as applicable, of receiving the Product. On the off chance you may wish to return the Product - you’ll need to use the original packaging, so hang on to it.
If you decide the Product just isn’t for you, call Chase Home Theater @ 800-664-9485 (U.S. callers), or 814-838-1911 (Canadian callers), or drop us an email within the thirty (30) or sixty (60) day window to request a Return Authorization number (“RA”). The RA number, issued by a Chase HT representative, must be prominently displayed on the exterior of the packaging. The RA Number is valid for twenty-one (21) days, after which a re-stocking fee of ten percent (10%) may apply or the delivery may be refused.
Shipping charges for returns must be pre-paid by you (and we urge you to insure the return). We won’t be liable for any shipping charges from the carrier for the return of any Product, including C.O.D. charges. Once we receive the undamaged Product, we’ll refund your original purchase price, (excluding original shipping charges), no questions asked. We should be able inspect your returned product(s) and process the refund within fifteen (15) days or less. Any damage to the Product may result in an adjustment to the refund.
1. Please audition in a smoke-free environment.
2. The Product must be returned in “as new” condition (along with manuals, power cords, etc.)
3. Only one In-Home Trial Product at a time and in the continental U.S.:
- One pair of speakers = one Product
- One subwoofer = one Product
5. The Trial is available only to in-home users, not resellers, distributors, dealers and the like.
6. The following are not eligible for the Trial and are considered final sales:
- Any Products that are “customized”, including but not limited to, custom or premium finishes (i.e., finishes other than standard black), unfinished cabinets you ordered, customer-requested mods and any other “non-standard” Product configurations.
- Any B-stock or Open Box Products
- Packages / Systems
- Any non-Chase HT brand product acquired through Chase Home Theater